Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekend Full of Joy

The weekend started like any other: Me coming off of work with 4 kids to be upgraded to 5 (not complaining, I love what I do). I loved seeing Little Jenna's expression when I held the balloon above her to grab at after changing her diaper. ADORABLE! I had a photo shoot, this was the best picture. After that I decided everyone needed a picture, some kids needed some motivation to pose, but they were all cute (of course).


(Of course Dallin would be doing Legos.)




(Candid shots always bring the biggest laughs!!!!)


Took about 5 shoots before I finally got McKay to look at me and smile. :D



We celebrated my big sister's birthday on Sunday (not her actual birthday but this way she gets a week of celebration). I'm so proud to call her my sister, she's incredible!!

and of course the night ended with more pictures of my nephews and nieces. Miss Evelyn has the funniest faces!~

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Loved looking at all your recent blog posts. Cute pics!