Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Late New Years!

Yeah, sorry about that. I never really got around to presenting all the pictures I took and have a lot to say on the matter too!

So Wednesday night, all my family came over. It was great to see them (though I did miss half the party--and the egg rolls!--on account of mutual). My dad made lots of great food (happily they saved me some cheese sticks and coconut shrimp), a tradition that is slowly forming. Also my brother-in-law Aaron and my nephews brought over there new Wii and their game "Outdoor Challenge." My brother Ryan really got into it, seen below as he plays the mine cart race. I even tried it, but no pictures, sorry.

Anyway I hope everyone had a great New Years!



So sorry everyone! I had a short movie clip of Ryan playing Outdoor Adventure but it doesn't want to upload (I've been trying it everyday for about a week). However if you still want to watch it its still on my camera, just ask!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's a really cool picture Lara! I like that everyone is in it, except the photographer of course, but it's still a great pic.