Saturday, February 28, 2009

So yesterday morning I was able to join with my stake in a service project for the City of Mesa over by Riverview. See the Sea of Green? That's your tax dollars at work, everyone wore a green shirt like that. Our ward got to clean some alleys and then help pick concrete out of dirt so flowers could be planted. I can't wait to see what the area will look like later on.

These are my beehive friend (left to right) Natalie, Michelle, and Madi.

"Working in the alley, Going down down, Working in the alley, Whoops somebody slip down!~"

You can never go wrong with shadow puppets. "WOW"

Alex is always willing to lend a gloved hand.


Doesn't Whitney just radiate in the sunshine of 7 am?




I made sure to get one photo with me in it. But that's all you get.


(Left to right) Whitney, Hallie, Samantha, Cody, Tatum.


And finally the giant grasshoppers. So cute and so big, three inches long. I tried holding one but it kept flying away. O well. I had fun. Never doubt the joy of service.

No comments: