Sunday, March 1, 2009

I was really lucky on Saturday. After my service project, my best friend, Krystee Jackson said she was going to the Renaissance Fair and asked if I wanted to go. Of course how could I say no?


There's an awesome weapons booth there, I really wish I had the $200 bucks it costs for just one sword, because then I would buy one of these babies. A wall of katanas (Japanese sword), I just had to take a picture.


There was also this giant tower with a dragon slide wrapping all the way around. I would have gone on it but I'm not so good this cramped spaces and I also didn't want to pay the dollar fee.


This is Krystee's cousin Tyler, visiting from Tucson. He joined us on our medival adventure and helping to make it even more fun, he's a cool kid.


Krystee and Tyler on a lion. Cousin moment right there.


Krystee and I both bought these awesome griffin puppets, you put them on our shoulder and they look so real, even feel real! Mine is the brown one because Krystee bought the black one before me.


And what's the best way to end a perfect day but with a perfect sunset? Awww, bast in the glory.

1 comment:

Amy said...

How Fun!!! I've never been, but sometime I'll convince Ryan to take me. I hear the food is fantastic, so I think that might do it.