Thursday, November 24, 2011

30 day challenge DAY SEVEN

DAY 7 - a picture of your most prized possession

first off HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

in trying to think of something i haven't said or posted (or i would say my family), i guess my most prized, physical possession is this: my laptop. it is really helpful when my dad's on the home computer or when my sister comes over and needs to borrow it, or when i want to watch netflix in my room, i feel like listening to music that i don't hear normally on the radio, doing homework, writing stories, and checking my status update for people's comments...



and its great for quick pictures with my adorable nephews and nieces. seen here is my oldest nephew, Parker.

1 comment:

Heather Janae said...

What a great picture of you and Parker looks good too!