Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Bliss

Last Sunday was Easter! (Bet ya didn't know that, did ya?) And like usual I hid teh eggs and teh kids found them. The bad part was that we waited till we had a lot of kids there and so we we were only able to have one in the light and then later after dinner the kids were begging me to hide the eggs again, so we did it once more in semi-darkness (I had a flash light just in case). It was very helpful having my sisters Kristi and Amy helping to keep all the kids in-check, "My games has rules, you know (Sinbad)." This year I tried having prizes for a special egg-chain, the kids that didn't find it were very disappointed and I felt bad, but what could I have done? I didn't have enough for every child, just enough for a couple rounds.





Evelyn seemed to have more interest in the bike, at least she knew what to do with it.

I love my baby niece Jenna, she has quite the personality at 9 (?) months, loves her tongue, and is very skilled with a pacifier. Plus I think she's especially adorable sitting between her Aunt Heather and Uncle Karl.

No comments: