Friday, April 20, 2012

This is Where I'm Living

Though I have older pictures of gorgeous flowers and pictures of Mom, Dad, and my trip up to Idaho, I thought I would be nice and post these simple pictures of my living suite first.

These are my apartments. Straight across 2nd South Street from the Snow building (performing arts). Its a pretty blue with town house like apartments that have stairs on the inside, two bedrooms, and one bath. I only have 3 roommates as compared to the average 5 that I would have anywhere else. I like it because it is the perfect location for my art classes in the Spori building right next door to the Snow and its only a block or two to stores north of us.

Note: THERE IS NO SNOW ON THE GROUND. I took this picture off the Snowview housing page on the BYUI webpage.







Essentially this is my kitchen, dining room, and living room, again taken from the Snowview webpage. This door is the front door which leads straight to the stairs then the bathroom which has bedrooms on either side.



I love my bed and pillows that Mom helped create, it so cute and comfortable. I have one roommate that sleeps on the other side of the room under the window. I get half of the desk, half of the closet (from the shoe rack and to the right). I get my own dresser, bed, and shelf. That black shelving unit is mine which holds my printer. I feel pretty comfortable, but I still miss my family, I have a little picture of everyone on my dresser.

So in a nutshell that is my living suite.

4 comments:

Haley J said...

your bed is sweet! Your apartments look really cute too! I hope you have a wonderful first semester :D

Kristi said...

we miss you too lara! thanks for giving us a glimpse of your home away from home.

Michael said...

So excited for you to have this grand, new adventure! Way to go!! Good luck with your classes and all the art projects.

Aunt Jeanne

Amy said...

These are great pics Lara! So glad you took so many. I haven't looked at anyone's blog for ages, so sorry I'm just now commenting. Fun stuff!