Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Birthday

I've officially been 21 for a day. How crazy is that? Doesn't seem real.

Starting yesterday my friend Lara came over and gave me a hand-made box (by her sister, another best friend, Haley) which was full of chocolate and an owl necklace. The box was origami made from National Geographic pages so when I looked at the inside I saw animals while the outside was textual. The artist in my loves it like crazy!

 


Then we met some friends at Chili's for dinner. It was originally a get together since they had been in Texas for the summer break and were driving through back to Idaho, but since it was the day before my birthday, it became my birthday dinner. I wasn't complaining, I got to celebrate with all my friends.

My friends Lara and Allison make very silly faces. And then there's my friend Celisse.

My friends Gayle and Shelley with Shelley's new husband Eric.
My camera got passed to Shelley so I could be in some pictures.




 

When I got to work this morning, I had this beautiful banner waiting for me! It made me so happy! Unfortunately, I only worked till 2pm, and most everyone comes around 3pm. I wasn't going to wait to hear their best wishes and took off home.


Later this eveing, my sisters Stephanie and Kristi, Mom, and I all went out to celebrate at the Cheesecake Factory. What can I say? After girls night here before the last time I went away to school, I got hooked (though a few more lights in there would be appreciated). I wanted chicken tenders and was happy to get just what I wanted plus mashed potatoes with lumps, my favorite!


Thank you to everyone. It certainly was a happy birthday!

No comments: