Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday's Dinner Creation

 Friday night and what do I do? Make a fantabulous dinner of course! (Yeah... I don't get out much but its better than my ramen usual that I used to have.) I made chicken tenders with a light flour and Synder coating (needed more Synders), garlic mashed potatoes, and a parsley and mushroom gravy from a mix. It was really good!~

I am so happy Mom gave me my giant bottle of parsley flakes, it my pride and joy in the kitchen!

I was wearing earphones because I like to cook to music but I didn't want to disturb my roommates. Please ignore the fizzy hair, I didn't straighten my hair and it rained today.

Muy delicioso!

I took this a couple days ago (I know, I have lots of plaid, I love it!) The strawberries I got this week were huge! Nearly the size of my fist. I couldn't fit the whole thing in my mouth!

No comments: