Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Day in Idaho Falls

Last Saturday I had the wonderful opportunity to drive to Idaho Falls, ID, with my best friend Shelley and my new best friends: Rachel, Celisse, and Christine.

First... CAR PICTURES!!! (I love taking these even though I stink at it.)


First our driver, Miss Shelley, and Rachel in the background performing what she calls her "Mupphet Face."



Followed by all the girls: Celisse (Shelley's future sister-in-law), Christine (Celisse's cousin), and Rachel (Shelley's friend, now my friend).


...my sad attempt to get me and the back passengers in a picture. This is as long as my arm will stretch...


We went first to a bridal appointment to look for a wedding dress for Rachel since she's getting married in September. It was so much fun. I love clothes! I can't wait to try to find my own dress!

After this we got lunch at Chick-Fil-A and explored the mall in Idaho Falls. There a shoe store going out of business and had a 2 for 1 sale! I just had to get shoes so trying on all of their 10s (they didn't have any 11s), found some new, and really cute shoes. Then we drove home, dropped of Rachel, picked up Celisse and Christine's roommate, grabbed some dinner from Albertson's dairy, and saw "The Avengers." It was my second time and it was even better than the first, even though we were all scattered and Shelley and I sat on the very front row, but that made it feel almost 3D in places. Epic! I can't wait to see it a third time!!! (though I'll probably wait for the dollar theater for that...)


Word of the Day: EPIC!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

School, shooting, road trips... What haven't you been doing lately?
It was awesome to talk to, and see you, on Sunday!