Friday, May 11, 2012

Shootin' in the Desert

Did you know West of Rexburg is desert? Well I'd call it more like brush, because that's all it is. Brush and volcanic rock. Well my roommate Stephenie asked if I wanted to go shooting and since my only other option was sit around at home and do homework, I was all for it. Besides, its been a long time since I shot anything and I'm pretty sure I've never shot a shotgun before.

The ride was fun (thanks Dad for making me an off-roader!~) and we found a good spot that was set in the corner of two hills so that the rounds couldn't anyone by accident. Though I know shotguns have kick, it was hard, I'll have to see if I have a bruise in the morning, but so much fun hitting what you're aiming at. With practice, I think I'd be a pretty good shot!




No comments: