Sunday, May 13, 2012

Squrriel Fanantic


There are so many squirrels! I love them they are so cute. Everyone I talk to about them says they're so common that they are annoying, so then I explain how we don't have many squirrels where I'm from and then they understand my squeals...

This first guy was jumping around outside our kitchen window when I was trying to concentrate on homework but he was just so cute that I had to watch, then his buddy came and they were hopping all over the trees together. I loved the little show they put on for me!~


 

 This second guy I saw in the tree by our front parking lot while I was walking home from class. I whipped out my camera and started taking pictures. 

I justify all the pictures I take of things because as an artist you never know when you will need a certain reference.




 SQURRIELS!!! I LOVE 'EM!!!

No comments: