Friday, May 25, 2012

On the Wall

 First semester and I made it on the wall! That is the Student Artwork Wall on the 3rd floor of the Spori art building. At first when my teacher passed back our Project 1 assignments and I didn't get my piece back I was nervous that he needed to see me after class to discuss it or something (expect the worst right?) and then I walked to the drinking fountain at break and saw this! I couldn't believe it!

Yay to me and the other 8 people who made the wall! Now I have to work harder so I can have something up from every class!



Horrible image I know but hopefully I can upload a better scan of it when I finally get my project back.
The project was for Creative Perspective. We were meant to create an interior Dream Studio space in 1pt perspective. I wish I had made done more research before I did this because I would totally have my Dream Studio even cooler than this. But its a pretty cool hang out spot, nonetheless. I mean tree house, pet owl, a fish tank window, what could be better than that?

No comments: