Thursday, December 11, 2008

The average school day involves lunch with my buds. Top to bottom is Will, Haley (bending over), Katie (sitting down), and the back of Gayle's head. They are awesome people and some of the greatest people in the world! I love hanging out with them everyday! Except Lara is standing behind me and skipped the photo taking, fooy...


Finally, I'm feeling the Christmas spirit (a little later than usual though). On Monday we finally got the old 7 foot tall, fake tree out of the dusty attic. Then in the morning Mom put on the ribbon, ending tonight by putting on the ornaments. I've been tryong to convince her to leave 'em off because it would be easier with all the little kids running around and because it takes forever to put them up and take them down. However, she could not be persuaded otherwise and so here we are!

...Unfortunately the house lights still aren't up... I'll make sure to get that fixed by the 25th! C:


Till then. Tootles!

No comments: