Friday, December 12, 2008

I wake up, get ready, go down stairs and what do I see? The most beautiful sunset! I just had to whip out my camera and take a picture. After all, what else is air pollution for?


Plus, o my gosh! IT WAS CLOUDY! I loved the fact that I could walk around outside and not have to squint my eyes! This picture was taken out the fire escape balcony outside my seminary classroom, pretty view of the mountains.


Lunch was indeed interesting if nothing else was. I was sitting in the art room when my friends Chanda came in, got a yard stick, took off her shoes and stood on the table. She's really into everything Japanese like I am, and loves samurai fighting. Here she showing off her sword fighting skills. Her dance is very graceful and relaxing to watch; if I didn't have things to do, I probably would have sat and watched her all hour, unfortunately I had to leave.

Anyways, most of my day was all the same: went to class, Mom picked me up, we dropped off my carpool buddy, and went home. However, it was interesting when I opened the door to the house and was knocked over by Madison's music blasting from the computer speakers upstairs (okay that is over-exaggerating a bit, but it was loud), luckily it was a good song.

That's all, tootles!

No comments: