Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Boy was today fun (minus 4th period (test)). First hour we had a AZ state map activity; my team was done first; I love looking at maps. Then second hour we discussed Arizona government and had to guess the names of cities by clues given by my teacher. Example: A glorious bird.

Then 3rd hour was the joy of my day. My art teacher Ms. Kline brought in cookies and decorating supplies and we made beautiful cookies. (In my picture, I'm holding a silver drop sprinkle that I'm about to place in a specific place on my Christmas tree.)
Mine are: our personal Christmas tree, a candy cane, and my "Baby's 1st Christmas 1991" ornament. I had a lot of fun, and no that is not a blood knife, its frosting yum! And we had Secret Santa exchange. I got a manga (Japanese comic book) and chocolate! Then my friend gave her person this coded message with her name scrambled in it (seen here) and rice-crispy money. Pretty cute idea if you ask me!

After that was lunch where my friends and I had fun playing with our accents. Then 4th hour i bombed a test. 5th hour was seminary, asigned up to bring cookies and watched a documentary on the birth of Christ and how Heavenly Father wants us to give of ourselves. Good lesson. Finally in 6th hour mythology we had a review game, fun times fun times. I'm gonna miss that class!

That's all for my day today. I was sad it was sunny but was happy there were still clouds. And--o my gosh--I saw my friend's brother and he was wearing red and brown instead of white or black! I was so excited. But anyway...

Until next time. Tootles.

No comments: