Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hello Internet!

Finally, I have succeeded in establishing a way for my friends to know what's going on in my life while I sit back and relax. Also this is for my family; I hope that by having this blog I can share with my brothers and sisters who no longer live with me what's going on back here at the Mother Ship.



Not much has happened today, though I did have a driver's ed. test (got a 88%) and preformed a play in mythology class with my friends.


This is my friend Lara (yes we have the name "written" name, however, they are pronounced differently) with the mask for her character, Daphne, from the Apollo myths. I was Coronis, but i don't have a picture of that mask to show so sorry but no image for you.


Oh and this is Jayden, Madison's little boy at this exact moment.

Ain't he cute?! I just want to squeeze him! (Except that would wake him up so I don't think I will...)


All righty then! I have an art show to go to this evening. 7:00pm at the Mountain View High School Library (I have 7 pieces in it). Until my next post.

Tootles!

No comments: