Sunday, December 14, 2008

The weekend, finally. Thank goodness because there was stuff I wanted to do and school was just getting in the way! Of course nephew-sitting wasn't part of the list of things I really wanted to do, but it was fun anyways. The boys are so cute! Here we are in the car while Steph ran in to get pizza (McKay wasn't in the picture mood at the time, but Parker and Dallin were all for it).


I was sad though while I was watching them though because by taking this one picture it evaporated all the rest of my battery so i couldn't take anymore pictures for the rest of the night, o well.

Then on Saturday, my friend Christy came over! It's always fun hanging out with her. She works at a veternary clinic that boards animals. I love it when I get to go with her and help with the animals. This time there were 4 dogs and 1 cat. The cat's name was CC and she would love to hang on your shoulder (as seen) and apparently liked to droole on me, hence my shirt in wet.

The dog is Bleu, he was adorable and would get very defensive while on your lap. While he was sitting on my lap, Christy reached out to him and he snapped at her. But when I let him go he went to Christy's lap with no problem. He was cute.




So that was my weekend up until today. So far I've gone to church (had a great lesson on not procrastinating and figuring out my priorities) then came home, had lunch, figured out my car isn't worth as much as it once was 7 years ago, and am now typing up this. Fun.

Tootles.

No comments: